Friday, May 22, 2009

Adrianne's Accent Table

I did this after THE box and my table. Apparently I was going through a checkerboard phase at the time.

I was really proud of the legs on this table. To do the harlequin pattern on them, I made a cylinder of the same size as the legs out of paper, then laid it out flat and measured out the size the diamonds needed to be. Then I cut out one "string" of diamonds, reinforced it with masking tape, and used that to trace the pattern around the legs.

Table

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

The table has a glass top that I temporarily removed for the photos. The underside has the artists signature and the date, so I can say "I knew her when...."