Sunday, September 15, 2019

My Latest Endeavor - Zazzle


Sooo, I've opened a shop on Zazzle.
Zazzle is a print-on-demand company that puts my unique designs on their products which can then be further customized by you with your own text and pictures. My colorful one-of-a-kind designs are available on home decor products, office supplies, stationary and more!

I have ordered many things from Zazzle myself, from cards to coasters to pillows to t-shirts, and the print job is always super. Zazzle offers "We promise 100% satisfaction. If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back" and they mean it! Their customer service is outstanding.
Their sales change about twice week so check back often, and think about signing up for Zazzle Black to avoid shipping charges.

You can browse my selection here and if for some reason that link is "down" you can go directly to my store here instead. Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoy looking around!

No comments: