Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Artist Spotlight: Rebecca Wang

In my time designing for my print-on-demand (POD) stores I have discovered some truly talented artists with unique styles that also speak to my personal penchant for the bright & colorful. (Life is not meant to be lived in black & white!) I discovered the art of Rebecca Wang some time ago while browsing Zazzle.com in search of a fishing related gift for my husband and coming aross this:
Rainbow Trout Collection How cool is that?! So fun and vibrant and full of energy! A little more browsing and I discovered that Rebecca has a large portfolio of equally amazing art featuring a menagerie of lively psychedelic animals. Rebecca works primarily with acrylic paint and colored pencil to create her unique works which, through some digital magic, she offers on a vast array of print-on-demand products in her on-line store.
Here are a couple more of my favorites:
Cool Chameleon Collection Electric Gecko Collection Psychedelic Sloth Collection Paisley Peacock Collection
Clicking on any of the above images will take you to Rebecca's collection of products featuring that design. Did you look? Awesome, right? Imagine how amazing that cool psychedelic chameleon would look on an accent pillow in your sun room ...
But wait ... there's more!
Rebecca specializes in painting custom pet portraits on commission. Using a photo of your beloved fur baby for reference, she will paint a portrait that not only magically allows your pet's distinct personality to shine through but also incorporates her signature style.
colorful cat portrait colorful dog portrait Click here for detailed information on ordering a custom portrait of your pet from Rebecca Wang. Be it a dog, cat, lizard, gerbil or even sheep, she'll create a work you will treasure forever.
* If you follow any of the links here that lead to zazzle.com and purchase something, I might receive a small commission. While this is nice for me if it happens, it's not a factor in who/what I choose to blog about. If I spotlight someone it's because I truly admire their work and want others to discover them too.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful vibrant artworks!